Jesse is the assistant IT director for Gamma HealthCare, Inc , where he helps to oversee and maintain the networking infrastructure. This includes sixteen branch offices, over four hundred long-term care facilities and physician clinics scattered across nine states.
- Networks-Microsoft Windows
- Configuration and Maintenance of Networks
- Configuration and Implementing Protocols
- Interconnecting Networks
- Internet Connections
- Cisco networking academy courses related to routers, switches, and WAN.
- MSCE, MCSA, N+, Linux+, A+, Security+ Certification preparation
His experience includes…
- Navigating, configuring, troubleshooting, and installing all versions of Windows Operating systems.
- Implementing and managing hubs, switches, routers; troubleshooting Windows network errors.
- Familiarity with the TCP/IP networking suite including, ping, trace route, FTP, Telnet, SSH, etc.
- Website maintenance
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, Terminal Services, Microsoft Exchange, Hyper-V, BlackBerry Enterprise Server, Microsoft IIS, and SharePoint.
- Structured cabling including CAT5e, CAT6, patch panels, POTS lines, and data racks.
Other projects include independent IT consulting for…
An aviation enthusiast, Jesse enjoys providing freelance flight instruction. He sits on the airport advisory board for the city of Poplar Bluff and holds a commercial pilot certificate with an instrument rating as well as a flight instruction certificate and has 2000+ hours of flight time logged.